Saturday 14 January 2012

THIS IS NO LONGER AN "ONLY-POETRY BLOG"...

Since last year, I've been writing poetry quite incessantly, which provoked me to make a blog. Yeah...a blog, a diary, a collection of my poetry, right from every single rhyme, to every free verse of mine. But in the recent days, I had gone through many blogs, some, of my own acquaintances, and some, of well known bloggers. I enjoyed their description of things, their views, some lovely stories, which not only gave me some kind of pleasure, but also motivated me to write something, other than poetry also. All these happenings, have made the roots which all converge into this very first non-poetry blog of mine...The starting of a new episode...a new era of my blogging endeavors!...So all my dear readers...Here we go!...

No comments:

Post a Comment